Scripting and development of Web and mobile applications, standards-based, with open source tools.
Dedicated to languages, their history and the description of more used ones, to algorithms and programming tools.
- Astounding graphic algorithms. Transforming images automatically.
- Amazing quotes about languages from programmers.
Increasingly unavoidable, it is used everywhere, even to program electronic assemblies.
- Node.js is part of a environment for local applications with HTML 5 interface. A series of articles explains how to create a local server of pages, including PHP pages.
- HTML 5
This is not only a replacement for HTML 4 but also a platform for web apps, or for the modern UI on Windows 8.
The list of form elements allows you to verify the support on any browser.
The creation of of interactive interface for web applications. A simple framework: Anaa. A comparison of Ajax and WebSocket is provided along an overview of WebRTC.
Design of modern programming languages and the making of compilers.
Making a website
Creating a website
Each step of a site creation. Samples of original sites to prove on may still innovate even if there are already hundreds of millions of websites on the Web!
What tool to choose to manage a website? And also how to build a CMS.
- The list of CMS should help to choose the best automated site manager.
Technical aspects of the blogging software that can be used universally. Two themes are offered by scriptol.
Promoting a web site.
Algorithm of search engines
Knowledge of their algorithm to avoid undue penalties. Built from Google's patents and conferences with Webmasters. A diagnosis of your site for search engines is provided.
Tools and Scripts to manage your site.
- The Ara Editor is a PHP script that allows you to build and update the RSS feed of your website.
- The PHP RSS Reader is a simple function to display a feed from any source, on your website. A version for Atom is available too.
- The PHP FTP Synchronizer program updates a website from a local image.
- Simple Map generates an XML sitemap.
Drawing in a web page.
What can we do with SVG? Examples of applications, and the SVG text tag to improve the look of your page while remaining accessible to search engines.
News and trends about the future of the humanity. The field destined to become more important than computing for developers in a near future. Programming the robots, the tools.
- A gallery of robots shows what we can make for now.
Scripts and software
Various automation tools.
- Thumbnail Maker: Resize images with perfect proportions.
Can we use a big database for free? See Oracle vs PostgreSQL.
About Windows 8 and its modern interface, lists of tools including anti-virus and HTML editors.
The browser that changed the Web. About:plugins could help to solve issues with the Flash reader.
SQL & PHP
The MySQL and PHP tutorial explains how to use a database with a Web application. Another tutorial also to get started with SQLite.
Getting started with the modern interface on Windows.
Web and technologies
Actors of the Web
Surprising facts about Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Second Life... Astonishing projects from Mozilla.
Review of OS, frameworks to make portables apps on mobile devices.
New technologies, including 3D printers, new interfaces. Tablet PC to replace desktops, but nano-PC can take over.